Monday, January 12, 2015

Welcome to Momma Keeps It Tight!

       Hey every one! My name is Laramie Turner I was raised in a small town in Idaho. I am Senior, graduating with a major of Exercise Physiology. I am wanting to make a blog where women can come and find the latest research and fitness tips on how to work out while you are pregnant and after delivery. I have watched my friends and sisters work hard to get weight off after they have given birth. Some being successful and some not. However, KEEP YOUR HEADS UP!! I want you all to know that you are not alone. There are many women out there just like YOU! So I will be posting different workouts and fitness facts for you to all take part of. I would love to hear feedback, suggestions, ideas, or comments you may have! Thank you all for taking the time to look at Momma Keeps It Tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment