Monday, January 12, 2015

Simple Workout... Huge Results

Moms are busy. End of story.

So, today I decided to give you guys the workout I do every day. Then on the days I have no time to do anything more, I like to look at it and think that I at least did work out that day! Its simple and becomes a habit. 

Here it is:
Right when you wake up:
     - 10 Push-ups
     - 10 Crunches
     - 10 Jumping Jacks

 While brushing your teeth:
     Your choice-
       - wall sit
       - squats

Whenever you go to the bathroom:
     - do 5 squats

Take the STAIRS. 

Fidget with things. 
      - The calories add up fast.

Waiting on the toaster/ microwave:
     - do butt kicks

Sitting at a red light/ stop sign:
     - flex your abs the whole time

Looking at social media:
     - do a plank!

Before Bed:
     - 10 leg lifts
     - 20 Leg Rises (10 each leg)
     - 30 second Mountain Climbers

ENJOY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment